alin cintaku was..

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

"Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore"



It might be hard to be lovers
But it's harder to be friends
Baby, pull down the covers
It's time you let me in

Sometimes it's hard to love me
Sometimes it's hard to love you too
I know it's hard believing
That love can pull us through
It would be so easy
To live your life

It's hard to find forgiveness
When we just turn out the light

It's hard to say you're sorry
When you can't tell wrong from right

It would be so easy
To spend your whole damn life

Just keeping score

So let's get down to it baby
There ain't no need to lie

Tell me who you think you see
When you look into my eyes
Lets put our two hearts back together

And we'll leave the broken pieces on the floor

Make love with me baby
Till we ain't strangers anymore

(Oom Bon Jovi & LeAnn Rimes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

wanna give a comment?